by Pablo C. Villasenor
Cheeses are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. A sedan bought in 1999 is recalled by the car manufacturer for retesting.
2. The name Saddam means powerful commander.
3. Erica showed her unique talent of playing the guitar blindfolded, which gave her the advantage over other contestants.
4. The construction of the Mahayana Buddhist monument known worldwide as Borobudur dates back in the ninth century.
5. It is quite surprising that a beautiful girl would give Arman a ring.
6. The Latin American dance salsa gained prominence not only within the South American continent but also in other parts of the world.
7. A quasar does have a point-like visible light.
8. To reach Ancona, you have to ride a bus because it is a town in the Italian province of Marche.
9. In order to effectively teach, I may use non-conventional and non-traditional teaching methods.
10. According to the police, the fire damaged most of the forest area including a remote vineyard.
Answers to Hidden Cheeses