by Pablo C. Villasenor
World Cup host countries are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. John saw in the pit a lying elephant.
2. Jeff ran ceaselessly during the final lap of the race.
3. There will be no magic happening even if I say the word abracadabra zillion times.
4. Two of my paternal cousins wed English women.
5. In the church, I learned to pray intently.
6. Using a quill or a remex, I concluded the contract by affixing my signature.
7. Is painless childbirth really non-traumatic?
8. As ordered by the raja, pandas were given comfortable dwellings.
9. If you become a bigger man, your shirts and pants will appear smaller.
10. With an acoustic guitar, gent in a black suit will be coming to the city to perform in a concert.
Answers to Hidden World Cup Host Countries