by Pablo C. Villasenor
Currencies are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. The grapes on the table are for visitors.
2. You have to say encouraging words to the dying patient.
3. According to a law, only pregnant women are given monthly maternity bonus.
4. When they opened the bottle of syrup, eerie creatures came out.
5. An anthropoglot is an animal with tongue similar to humans allowing human-like speech.
6. For a jaguar, an insect is not a satisfying food.
7. A poobah takes or holds multiple offices or positions of power, all at the same time.
8. Is it true that the sand in Arizona is reddish?
9. Because of the public clamor, I allowed the construction of tall buildings in my town.
10. Peter Andre is an Australian-raised English singer and songwriter.
Answers to Hidden Currencies