Make a Search

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HIDDEN PASTAS

by Pablo C. Villasenor

Pastas are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!

1. Luigi glided his plane to avoid serious damage.
2. When I got the torch, I ordered my men to proceed inside the dark cave.
3. The water I sipped was enough for me to quench my thirst.
4. When I heard the buzz, I tipped off my superior to immediately secure the vault.
5. For Sandra, violin is the best musical instrument.
6. Victor zoomed his camera's lens to capture a more detailed picture of the dolphin.
7. An epic is a long narrative poem highlighting the feats of heroes who performed valiant deeds.
8. Superman tied the hands of five thieves in just a matter of seconds.
9. I visited Italian cities, including other European towns in the last two years.
10. Maita’s uniquely-designed ballpen never blots.


Answers to Hidden Pastas

No comments:

Post a Comment