Make a Search

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HIDDEN WORLD CUP HOST COUNTRIES

by Pablo C. Villasenor

World Cup host countries are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!


1. John saw in the pit a lying elephant.
2. Jeff ran ceaselessly during the final lap of the race.
3. There will be no magic happening even if I say the word abracadabra zillion times.
4. Two of my paternal cousins wed English women.
5. In the church, I learned to pray intently.
6. Using a quill or a remex, I concluded the contract by affixing my signature.
7. Is painless childbirth really non-traumatic?
8. As ordered by the raja, pandas were given comfortable dwellings.
9. If you become a bigger man, your shirts and pants will appear smaller.
10. With an acoustic guitar, gent in a black suit will be coming to the city to perform in a concert.


Answers to Hidden World Cup Host Countries

1 comment: