Make a Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

HIDDEN ASIA-PACIFIC CAPITAL CITIES

by Pablo C. Villasenor

Asia-Pacific capital cities are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!

1. Her grandma let her learn by herself the details of traditional cooking.
2. The children enjoyed watching two sleek otters perform water acrobatics.
3. The pharaoh anointed his successor prior to the invasion of his kingdom.
4. Alfredo has a white-colored dog named Blackie.
5. If I am the chairman, I lay down first my plans for the company before entertaining comments from the board members.
6. The newly-built dam managed to block the rampaging sea water.
7. Odyssey and Iliad are two ancient Greek epic poems traditionally attributed to Homer.
8. A novice in jujitsu valiantly fought his opponents.
9. The people were amazed with the performer who can play a piano and at the same time blow the harmonica.
10. Carlos put a surveillance camera in his dwelling to notify him of intruders.


Answers to Hidden Asia-Pacific Capital Cities

2 comments:

  1. I just came across from this article and I read it. It is worth reading and I will suggest to my colleague to read that article. So thanks for posting me and please keep posting me I often visit on that site. For the more information visit on www(dot)sunsecurity(dot)com.
    Hidden Security Camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sunsecurity. Thanks for reading my post and also for recommending my blog to your friends. I'll also tell about sunsecurity/forward your web address to my friends. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete