Make a Search

Friday, October 16, 2009

HIDDEN ISLAND COUNTRIES

by Pablo C. Villasenor

Island countries are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!

1. If I jig all night long then I get tired and become sleepy the following day.
2. Like a geisha, I tinted my face and body with white powder.
3. He hears a moan whenever he passes the cemetery.
4. An animal tamed since its infancy is easier to handle even when it grows old.
5. Maricel and Maricar are identical twins.
6. Anton gave half of his lotto winnings to charity.
7. My papa lauded our neighbor for saving me from our burning house.
8. The ninja panicked when his opponent pulled a handgun.
9. Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil are Latin American countries.
10. In Sabah, rainfall is monitored regularly.


Answers to Hidden Island Countries

No comments:

Post a Comment