by Pablo C. Villasenor
Greek letters are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. The church is also open during weekdays.
2. The crowd begged the contestant to stop singing because he is out of tune.
3. Her upper lip is swollen.
4. The parish priest auctioned some of the church properties to raise money for the earthquake victims.
5. The commentator in the radio talks about actors and actresses in politics.
6. Four plus six is equal to ten.
7. Did you meet Alice in Wonderland?
8. There is a tulip hidden inside the cabinet.
9. My mom used bleaching powder in removing stains on my clothes.
10. A trader hoarded basic commodities, thinking of making huge profit when sold after the typhoon.
Answers to Hidden Greek Letters