Make a Search

Thursday, January 7, 2010

HIDDEN ATHLETIC SHOES BRANDS

by Pablo C. Villasenor

Athletic shoes brands are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!

1. Elementary pupils are encouraged to learn, at least, the basic steps in folk dancing.
2. The Labor Minister is trying to look for a viable solution to the pressing unemployment problem in the country.
3. She admonished the sinners.
4. I had a dainty handkerchief when I was a teenager.
5. Banjo, mandolin, and guitar are string musical instruments.
6. Can I keep your photo as souvenir?
7. Carla did assault her husband's mistress.
8. What would you feel if I lay my hands on your forehead?
9. The words glue and mucilage are synonyms.
10. Ivan spoke to his boss about his resignation from the company.


Answers to Hidden Athletic Shoes Brands

No comments:

Post a Comment