by Pablo C. Villasenor
Alcoholic beverages are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. Whenever you touch the door knob, eerie sounds are heard.
2. Elisa keeps on shifting from one course to another.
3. His grandson tickles him with a chicken feather.
4. Anton took some blood samples of the dead dogs found inside a drum.
5. What is the law in entering an abandoned property?
6. The judges declare that Vincent is winner by default.
7. The smell of the sprayed insecticide remained in the house for more than 24 hours.
8. Some advertisements are funny yet catchy.
9. On the doorstep, a cheese and a bottle of milk were left by an anonymous visitor.
10. Jasper, Ryan, and Edward are male names.
Answers to Hidden Alcoholic Beverages