by Pablo C. Villasenor
Dances are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. A tiger, an ostrich, and a bear are among the zoo’s main attractions.
2. Is he receiving bribes?
3. I am a paleontologist.
4. Because of the tremor, rise of seawater level is expected.
5. The revolt achieved no positive results.
6. The orangutan goes back to the forest.
7. A chicken or pork barbecue can be eaten with or without rice.
8. The ring, I guess, symbolizes unity.
9. On the Japanese island of Honshu, large manufacturing plants are situated.
10. The United States government has ambassadors to almost all countries around the world.
Answers to Hidden Dances