by Pablo C. Villasenor
Mammals are hidden in each sentence below. Can you find them? Happy searching!
1. Angelica melted the butter before mixing it with the flour.
2. The children saw the dreaded ogre in the woods.
3. The paraplegic attempted to set a new record in archery.
4. Either Sarah or Selene can do the marketing presentation.
5. The critic owed the writer an apology.
6. About a year ago, a truck driver won the lotto jackpot worth US$4.7 million.
7. When I reached the mountain top, I gently planted my country’s flag.
8. In school, I only listen to the lecture and do not bother myself to take down notes.
9. The crab attempts to get out of the pond.
10. Even with thick smoke and haze, brave firefighters continue pumping water on the forest fire.
Answers to Hidden Mammals